Monday, August 18, 2014

Adventuring at Sky Meadow State Park


Saturday morning Chris and I decided to rouse ourselves (even after a late night playing League of Legends, naturally) and head on out to  Sky Meadow State Park in Delaplane. I had never been and Chris thought it would be a good idea to take the pup out for a mini-hike so we could all get some much needed exercise and outdoor time.

It was amazing and we couldn't have asked for better weather or bluer skies. (Although I did have horrible flashbacks of Tough Mudder when we decided to take the big uphill trek first.)

Before our trip to Seattle and Vancouver back in May, we invested in a new camera. After reading several of the reviews on the Sony Rx100, I thought it was best for picture quality, portability, and ease of use for a camera n00b. I loved having this camera with us on our hike today so I could practice some of the different settings.

The road ahead...

Scouts

The view from above

My baby

Quest almost complete

Water break

Ironweed

Zebra Swallowtail on Yellow Crownbeard

Wingspan

Lazy Afternoon


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE