With summer coming to an end and fall creeping up on us, I can’t help but daydream about cozy nights in front of the fireplace, warm spiked cider, and cute coats and scarves. If any place evokes these types of feelings, it’s Hogwarts, the well known magic school from the Harry Potter book series. I’ve created a cozy Hogwarts living room, inspired by rich browns and reds, worn in leather, and fantastical tapestries.
1. Pottery Barn, Alexandra Persian Style rug, $229
2. Pottery Barn,Comfort Square 3-Piece Sectional with wedge, $2,999
3. Pottery Barn, Veranda Round Chandelier, $349
4. Amazon.com, "My Only Desire" art poster, $15
5. Pottery Barn, Chesterfield Leather Arm Chair, $1,599
6. Pottery Barn, Emmett Trunk coffee table, $599
Also check out this recipe for Butterbeer! (for a spiked version, add Butterscotch Schnapps)
A really cool, subtle Harry Potter print.
Question: What are you most looking forward to in the fall?