Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Visual Basic

The following videos have been entertaining me over the last couple of days.



Epic Rap Battles of History: Abe Lincoln vs. Chuck Norris



ElfQuest: A Fan Imagining (I was talking to my sister, and I think we've been waiting for this for over 10 years. Srsly!)



A Game of Thrones premieres on HBO next Sunday (17 Apr 2011). Here is the first 15 minutes of the first episode.



I can't resist posting this. "Pony Effect 2". (Not going to lie, I still have ALL of my old ponies in a box somewhere. Also, look at "Battlepony Galactica")




Love this Comcast commercial. "I am Epic Win" (Tiny Giraffe!)




In other news, I officially, officially start my new job (same company) next week and I am STOKED. Already moved offices, so I just have to get through this final project with my old position this week.


Any other fun videos going around that I may have missed? Post them in the comments!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXELZINE