Saturday, April 16, 2011

ABC's of D&D

This poll has been going around the blog community, so I thought it might be fun to do. Here is a peek into the woman behind D&D.

ABC’s of Me

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King. Can't settle for anything less now!

C. Chore you hate: Actually, I LIKE cleaning. I'm a super-Virgo when it comes to chores/organizing things. If I had to choose though, I would say dishes.

D. Dogs: 1 border collie/husky mix named Ripley.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. It's almost timed to switch to iced.
F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or silver: Sliver

H. Height: 5’5

I. Instruments you play: French Horn and Trumpet

J. Job title: Unfortunately, I have to stay generic with this and say "Contractor." I actually just got a new position in my company, and I will say that I get to use my love of gaming. Super excited.

K. Kids: Not for me. I'm selfish, and don't want to give up sleeping in, going out, traveling without hassle, and I could not handle cleaning up after babies' bodily functions.

L. Live: DC/Metro Area
M. Mom’s name: Michelle
N. Nicknames: Lex, Luthor, The Enforcer, Mad Dog

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few, but only because I got taken to the emergency room around 10/11 PM.

P. Pet peeve: Unwarranted rudeness.

Q. Quote from a movie: "As you wish."


R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One younger sister.

T. Time you wake up: During the work week it's usually around 7 AM. (That's all about to change though, when I switch to AM workouts.) Weekends, usually around 10.
U. Underwear: Worn daily.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Okra, brussel sprouts.

W. What makes you run late: UGH, everything. Making my lunch for the day, blow drying my hair, hitting the snooze button on my phone too many times.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: One when I broke my leg when I was super young, and one a few years ago when I dislocated my kneecap. My knee was still on the side of my leg, so I pretty much passed out when the put the x ray tablet under my leg. 

Y. Yummy food you make: From-scratch maple almond butter. Om nom nom. 
Z. Zoo – favorite animal: I haven't been to the zoo in forever. I'm not sure how I feel about exotic wild animals being kept in concrete slabs anymore.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE