Monday, April 11, 2011

Home Sweet...Hoth

Sure, Hoth is a frozen, desolate wasteland. However, as I've attempted to show you in my "Pick a Palette" series, inspiration for art, design, and fashion can be found anywhere! I haven't decided if "Home Sweet..." is going to become a regular occurrence on D&D but I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the idea behind it with "Home Sweet...Hoth."




 1. Crate and Barrel/Z Gallerie, Nolan Orange Pillow, African Ikat Pillow, Stefan Pillow (here, here, and here) $30, $50, $50
2. IKEA, Ludde sheepskin rug, (here) $40
3. IKEA, Barometer floor lamp, (here) $60
4. Crate and Barrel, Domino 3 piece sectional, (here) $3,999
5. CB2, Element coffee table, (here) $399
6. Star Wars galaxy map, (here)
7. CB2, Orbit arm chair, (here) $119


Just for fun, check out ThinkGeek's Tauntaun Sleeping Bag. Perfect for those long winter nights.

What other places would you like to see covered if I were to make this a series?

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Gah! This is actually pretty sweet. Good job, Buckles...

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE