Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tech-cessories

If you're like me, technology is a huge part of your life. I freak out if I get in the car and realize I've forgotten my phone. We are constantly connected, in one way shape or form. Right now I'm typing away on my PC (clearly), and within arms reach I have access to a digital camera, my iPhone, and a scanner/printer/copier/fax machine. 
 Technology is becoming increasingly accessible and luckily, (for those of us who are suckers for nice packaging) increasingly customizable. 

If you're going to limit human interaction, you might as well do it in style.

1. INCASE gold slider case for iPhone 3G and 3GS, available (here)
2. MIMOBOT: USB Flash Drive, available (here)
3. LUXEED U5 Dynamic Pixel LED Keyboard, available (here)
4. Nintendo DSi, available (here)
5. Elecom EHP-AIN 100 Ear Drops Tiara Earphones, available (here)
6. Pentax K-x Digital SLR Camera, sadly only available in all the awesome color combos in Japan, but click (here) to play with all the neat options.

**NOTE** I am aware that there is a sea of pink in the options above, but most of the websites offer several color/design choices for these items.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think there is probably something for me to re-tweet.

Are there any "tech-cessories" that you can't live without? 
Have you customized any of your gadgets? Show me!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXELZINE