Monday, July 6, 2009

"Allow myself to introduce...myself..."

Hello and welcome to Dungeons and Diamonds! My name is Alexis and I have officially hopped on the blogging bandwagon!

One moment, you will find me as "girly-girl" as any other Hills-watching, Nordstrom shopping, high-heel wearing, twenty-something you'd find online.
(Exhibit A)


The next, I am breaking out the pink 20 siders for some role playing, attempting to figure out the controls in Left 4 Dead, or rocking some angel wings and a gold Sig Sauer.



During this quest you might also see my amazing boyfriend Chris,



my spoiled german shepherd dog, Evie,(yes, that is my bed, and slightly staged ;))



and some of the coolest people I know.




Yes, you can have your dungeons and your diamonds too! (or your Star Trek and Saks if you prefer)
This blog will be a sweet mix of fashion, fitness, food, future and fluff with a crunchy nerd topping.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE