Thursday, July 10, 2014

Seattle Day 2 - Hiking at Twin Falls Park

After spending a day in the city, it was time to head out into the wilderness. The drive to Twin Falls was everything my day-dreaming heart could have every wanted. Grey skies, mist on the mountains, lush greenery, and the dwarven song from The Hobbit on repeat (much to the other passengers chagrin I'm sure) (Love this version).

The landscape was so otherworldly, I found myself lost in thought more than once. I can definitely see why so many Sci Fi/Fantasy shows are filmed here. I took way too many photos this trip, so I thought I would share with you a small selection.






 


BONUS ROUND (or: Sorry, not sorry)

Yes. A pit stop at Top Pot doughnuts on the way back into town. It was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. Sometimes you have to live a little.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE