Even though we are probably not quite done with fall yet, I feel like the freezing cold evening temps are a sign of things quickly to come! We've already started using our fireplace and it's all I can do to hold off on the Christmas decorations. (I think that after Thanksgiving is a TAD more reasonable.) In the meantime, I have put together a "Winter Wish List," that is a little glam (luxurious Diptyque candles!) and a little geek (Kigu-freaking-rumi!) with a dash of practicality thrown in for good measure (Sorel boots for Virginia rain and snow).
1. Candle: Diptyque, Pine scent, (here) $60
2. Nail Polish, Deborah Lippmann, Cleopatra in New York, (here) $18
3. Beanie, Quiksilver, Holistic Beanie in Ivy, (here) $24
4. Necklace, Baublebar, Lime Link Collar, (here) $28
5. Boots, Sorel, Tofino Winter Boots, (here) $150
6. Sweatshirt/pants, Wildfox Couture, Lover sweats, (here) $108/$97
7. Coat, George Simonton Couture, Long wrap coat, (here) $575
8. Kigurumi, Kigurumi Shop, White Tiger, (here) $60
What's on YOUR Winter Wish List?