Winter will always have a special place in my heart. I am a HUGE fan of the holiday season, and like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to the shine, glitter, delicious hot beverages, and general goodwill. I also got engaged during winter, and there is just something about the quiet peacefulness of the crisp cold night when it finally does snow.
In addition to all of the "eat, drink, and be merry," 'tis also the season of giving. This post will be the first in a series of gift guides that just may help you find the perfect present. The following collection is from my own personal wish-list.
1. Amazon.com, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 1, $34
2. American Apparel, Medium Leather Carry-all clutch in Taupe, $50
4. Nordstroms, Tom's 'Classic' Glitter Slip On, $54
5. Fred Flare, Eskuche 33i Headphones, $70
6. Amazon.com, PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller in Candy Pink, $51
7. Shopbop.com, Gorjana Fairytale Small Earrings, $40
8. Nordstroms, Diptyque 'Baies' Scented Candle, $60
9. Urban Decay, 'Naked' Eye Palette, $48
10. Sephora, Tokidoki 'Pittura' Brush set 24 Karat Edition, $34
Question: What's on YOUR wish list this year?