Monday, May 9, 2011

DC 48 Hour Film Fest

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille"

A few weekends ago, I was given the opportunity to be a part of a group that was producing a short for the Washington, D.C. 48-Hour Film Festival. Even though I don't get to act very often anymore, it is still one of my favorite things to do. I had a blast hanging out with the "2-Late" crew.

My co-star, the "Indestructible Man"
Superheros have chores.

General Patton doing what he does best.
I'm not sure why people are smiling. Its not like we were having FUN or anything.



photo by: Eric Santiago

photo by: Eric Santiago

photo by: Eric Santiago

photo by: Eric Santiago

The Final Cut:



Super Depressed from Pablo Sanfrancisco on Vimeo.


 Have you ever done work for TV/Film? I want to hear about it!!!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I do voice overs and brief stand-ups for our School Division's show "School Focus" sometimes, and a few other random projects here and there. Our media team actually participated in the 48 Hour Film Fest as well, though I was working and couldn't be a part of it. Would love to do more voice work though - that's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE