Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hello readers! Work has been quite busy lately, hence the lack of posts, but I'm back with some of my favorites from this week.


Beautiful nails like these, these and these. I've been sporting french nails lately, and I love it!

The Merlin series on BBC. A new take on the Arthurian legend. Not as visually appealing as Camelot, but its good fun! (Seasons 1-2 available streaming on Netflix!)

No heat curls. Love this for when I shower the night before. I can wake up, take out the headband and have awesome curls which last through a full work day. (That girl's accent is super cute!) It's nice to not cause as much heat damage to my hair. ( Bigger curls tutorial here.)

Pinterest, aka the biggest time-sink EVER. Follow my pin boards here.

I adore these denim trousers by EmersonMade. I want them in my fall wardrobe. 

I need to make an appointment with my stylist to get red red red!

I saw a poem yesterday morning and it really struck me. "The Laughing Heart" by Charles Bukowski


Have a great weekend everyone!!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love Merlin. The kid who plays him was in the Dr. Who ep "Midnight" also. There was a lot of backlash initially when this started airing in the US for Merlin, Arthur, and Gwen not being attractive enough for tv, which is think is ridiculous BS.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE