Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fall Wishlist

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini: Amazing leather and hardware, and nice and roomy for all of my self-proclaimed neccessities ;)


Sowat Wing Ring: French jeweler with some amazing designs. (P.s.- She ships to the US!)


Fun FX Contacts: I want a silvery purple and something with stars or hearts.



Netbook: Even though I have my iPhone for travelling internet, I'd love something for when I start grad school. HP has some affordable options with cute colors. (I'm thinking pink)



Waterpik: My dentist recommended it when I had braces, for a more effective teeth cleaning. They are relatively inexpensive at Target and the like.



House: Yes, we're still on the lookout. Maybe we'll be lucky enought to get something before the tax credit, but if not, we have backup options.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXELZINE